Grow activated carbon filter 250 mm for 900 to 1240 m³/h
The activated carbon filters from Rhino have been tested in practice for decades and are gaining increasing popularity among growers in Germany. Grow activated carbon filters clean the exhaust air of your grow box from unpleasant odors. This prevents sensitive noses and nerves of neighbors from being irritated while you grow your odor-intensive plants.
This activated carbon filter has a flange diameter of 250 mm and is designed for an airflow capacity between 900 and 1240 m³/h. It is durable, compact, and powerful, making it perfect for large grow boxes.
Activated carbon filters are consumable products that need to be replaced when the activated carbon becomes saturated in order to maintain filter performance. The activated carbon specially selected for damp rooms is not pelletized and has a very low ash content. The 5 cm thick activated carbon bed provides extremely high absorption capacity for odor molecules of the activated carbon filter.
Tipp from Dirk:
You can significantly increase the lifespan of your activated carbon filter by regularly cleaning the pre-filter fleece (every 2-4 months) or replacing it as needed.
Product Features of Rhino Pro Activated Carbon Filters
- 50mm thick activated carbon bed with RC412 granulated activated carbon
- 1.5mm aluminum top and bottom for reduced weight
- Unique system prevents false air flow
- Machine-filled activated carbon to maximize the amount contained and utilize the entire filter volume
- Tapered internal bottom for optimized air flow
- Flange size: 250 mm
- Recommended airflow capacity: 900 to 1240 m³/h
- Dimensions: 350 x 500 mm
- Weight: 11.2 Kg
- 1x Rhino Pro activated carbon filter 250mm (900 - 1240 m³/h) including pre-filter