Large Area - Big Impact
Customized for commercially available hydroponic systems, the HomeLab 120 offers everything the ambitious hobby gardener's heart desires.
With this model as well, the condition of the plants, temperature, and lighting settings can be monitored at any time through the crystal-clear viewing windows. Depending on the need, the HomeLab 120 is ideally illuminated with 400 to 600 watts. The extremely robust connectors are another highlight in the field of silver-coated grow boxes.
Due to its size of 120x120x200cm, this grow tent is best illuminated by LED lights for large grow tents. The premium silver reflection surface of the interior coating allows you to prevent excessive heat build-up while achieving very high reflection values for better yields.
To further facilitate your decision, we have listed all relevant product information and the scope of delivery for you. We look forward to processing your order as soon as possible and delivering it to you. So you can finally get started! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We are happy to assist you.
- Designed in Germany
- Assembled size: 120 × 120 × 200 cm
- Cultivation area: 1.44 m²
- Recommended lighting: 600 watts
- 2 crystal-clear viewing windows, fully sealable
- Interior material: premium silver reflection surface
- Exterior material: black, waterproof, and light-proof polyester fabric
- Durable, impenetrable, and dirt-repellent materials for long service life
- Opening A: 2x 100 mm for cables
- Opening B: 5x 200 mm for ventilation
- MicroMesh insect protection net with 700-micrometer mesh size
- Light-tight zippers
- Maximum load capacity: 50 kg
Scope of Delivery
- HomeLab 120 including accessories