SANlight EVO 4-80 1.5: New LED chips, more power, same efficiency!
We have good news! SANlight has carried out an update on all models of the EVO series. This includes the integration of the latest LED generation, which increases the power of all SANlight LEDs without compromising efficiency.
One SANlight Evo 4-80 1.5:
- optimally illuminates a 80x80cm cultivation area
- has a photon flux density of 725 µmol/s at 265 Watts
- Together with the SANlight EVO dimmers (Bluetooth or M-Dimmer) you can adjust the light intensity to the growth stage of your plants.
The new SANlight EVO 4-80 1.5 has been further developed through an update of the LED chips to meet the increasing demand for a more powerful and efficient version. It has the same length as the old EVO 4-80 model with a higher power density. With the latest OSRAM UX3 LED chips and the patented WICOP technology from Seoul Semiconductor, this LED grow light from the SANlight EVO series is certainly the pinnacle in terms of plant lighting.
Technical data of the SANlight EVO 4-80 1.5
- Typ. Power consumption: 265 Watts
- Light spectrum: Broadband
- Efficiency: > 3 µmol/J
- PPF in the emission wavelength range (photon flux density): 725 µmol/s
- Optimal illumination of one EVO 4-80 1.5: 80x80 cm
- Applications: Grow box, cultivation room and supplementary lighting in the greenhouse
- Protection class: IP65 (waterproof and dustproof)
- Operating hours: 90% light output after 90,000 hours
- Note from Dirk: Let this number sink in for a moment. To put it in practical terms: If you have the SANlight Evo 4-80 turned on for 12 hours every day, it will still have 90% of its total output after more than 20 years. That's what I call durable! :-)
- Dimmable: Yes, with the SANlight EVO dimmers
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Dimensions: 64.3x29.1x11.2 cm
- Passive cooling
- Warranty: 3 years