Mini Activated Carbon Filter 100mm from Rhino Pro Series
The Rhino filters have been tested and proven in practice for decades and are gaining increasing popularity among growers in Germany. Grow activated carbon filters clean the exhaust air from your grow box of unpleasant odors. This prevents sensitive noses and neighbors' nerves from being irritated while you cultivate your odor-intensive plants.
This mini activated carbon filter has a flange diameter of 100mm and is perfectly suitable for an airflow rate between 200 and 300 m³/h. It is durable, small, and powerful, making it perfect for small grow boxes or LED lighting with relatively low heat production.
Activated carbon filters are consumable products that need to be replaced when the activated carbon becomes saturated in order to maintain filter performance. The activated carbon selected specifically for humid areas is not pelletized and has a very low ash content. A 5cm thick activated carbon bed provides an extremely high odor absorption capacity of odor molecules. Additionally, Rhino Pro activated carbon filters are highly durable.
Tip from Dirk:
You can significantly increase the lifespan of your activated carbon filter by regularly cleaning or replacing the pre-filter fabric (every 2-4 months). We have the appropriate pre-filter fabrics in stock.
Product Features of Rhino Pro Activated Carbon Filters
- 50mm thick activated carbon bed with RC412 granulated activated carbon
- 1.5mm aluminum lid and base for reduced weight
- Unique system prevents false air leakage
- Mechanically filled activated carbon to maximize the amount contained and utilize the entire filter volume
- Tapered internal base for optimized airflow
Product Information of Mini Activated Carbon Filter 100mm
- Flange Diameter: 100mm
- Recommended Airflow Rate: 200 - 300 m³/h
- Dimensions: 200 x 200 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- 1x Mini Activated Carbon Filter 100mm (200-300 m³/h) from Rhino Pro, including pre-filter