Mini Activated Carbon Filter 125mm from Rhino Pro Series
Rhino filters have been tested in practice for decades and are very popular in the grower scene. Grow activated carbon filters clean the exhaust air from unpleasant odors. This prevents sensitive noses and nerves of neighbors from being irritated while you cultivate your odor-intensive plants.
This mini activated carbon filter has a flange diameter of 125mm and is perfectly suitable for an airflow capacity between 225 and 350 m³/h. It is frequently installed in mini grow boxes. It is durable, compact, and powerful, making it perfect for small grow boxes or for LED lighting with relatively low heat production.
Activated carbon filters are consumables that need to be replaced when the activated carbon becomes saturated in order to maintain filter performance. The specifically selected activated carbon for humid environments is not pelletized and has a very low ash content. The 5 cm thick activated carbon bed provides a high adsorption capacity for odor molecules of the mini activated carbon filter.
Tip from Dirk:
You can significantly increase the lifespan of your activated carbon filter by regularly cleaning or replacing the pre-filter fleece (every 2-4 months). We have the appropriate pre-filter fleeces available in our assortment.
Product Features of Rhino Pro Activated Carbon Filters
- 50mm thick activated carbon bed with RC412 granulated activated carbon
- 1.5mm aluminum lid and bottom for reduced weight
- Unique system prevents false air throughput
- Machine-filled activated carbon to maximize the amount contained and utilize the entire filter volume
- Tapered internal bottom for optimized airflow
- Flange size: 125mm
- Recommended airflow capacity: 225 to 350 m³/h
- Dimensions: 225 x 200mm
- Weight: 2.9 Kg
- 1x Mini Activated Carbon Filter 125mm Rhino Pro (225 to 350 m³/h) including pre-filter