Grow activated carbon filter 125mm from Rhino's Pro series
Rhino's filters have been tested in practice for decades and are gaining increasing popularity among growers in Germany. Grow activated carbon filters clean the exhaust air of your grow box from unpleasant odors. This prevents sensitive noses and nerves from being irritated by neighbors while you cultivate your odor-intensive plants.
This grow activated carbon filter has a flange diameter of 125mm and is perfectly suited for an airflow capacity between 350 and 500 m³/h. The AC filter is durable, compact, and powerful. It is particularly well-suited for small grow boxes or for use with LED lighting with low heat production.
Filters are consumables that need to be replaced when the activated carbon is saturated to maintain filter performance. The specially selected activated carbon for damp rooms is not pelletized and has a very low ash content. The 5 cm thick activated carbon bed provides a high absorption capacity for odor molecules of the grow activated carbon filter.
Tip from Dirk:
You can significantly extend the lifespan of your activated carbon filter by regularly cleaning (every 2-4 months) or replacing the pre-filter fleece as needed. We have the appropriate pre-filter fleeces in stock.
Product features of Rhino Pro activated carbon filters
- 50mm thick activated carbon bed with RC412 granulated activated carbon
- 1.5mm aluminum lid and base for reduced weight
- Unique system prevents false air throughput
- Machine-filled activated carbon to maximize the amount contained and utilize the entire filter volume
- Tapered internal base for optimized airflow
Product information of the 125mm grow activated carbon filter
- Flange size: 125mm
- Recommended airflow capacity: 350 to 500 m³/h
- Dimensions: 225 x 300mm
- Weight: 4.1 kg
- 1x Grow activated carbon filter 125mm Rhino Pro (350-500 m³/h) including pre-filter