Grow activated carbon filter 125mm from the Rhino Pro series
The Rhino activated carbon filters have been tested in practice for decades and are gaining increasing popularity among growers in Germany. Grow activated carbon filters clean the exhaust air of your grow box from annoying odors. This prevents sensitive noses and nerves of neighbors from being irritated while you cultivate your odor-intensive plants.
This activated carbon filter has a flange diameter of 125mm and is perfectly suitable for an airflow between 500 and 700 m³/h. The AC filter is durable, compact, and powerful.
Activated carbon filters are consumable products that need to be replaced when the activated carbon becomes saturated in order to maintain filter performance. The activated carbon selected specifically for damp rooms is non-pelletized and has a very low ash content. The 5 cm thick activated carbon bed provides extremely high odor molecule absorption capacity for the activated carbon filter.
Tip from Dirk:
You can significantly increase the lifespan of your activated carbon filter by regularly cleaning the pre-filter fleece (every 2-4 months) or replacing it as needed.
Product Features of the Rhino Pro Activated Carbon Filter
- 50mm thick activated carbon bed with RC412 granulated activated carbon
- 1.5 mm aluminum lid and base for reduced weight
- Unique system prevents false air throughput
- Mechanically filled activated carbon to maximize the amount contained and utilize the entire filter volume
- Tapered internal base for optimized airflow
Product Information for the Activated Carbon Filter
- Flange size: 125 mm
- Recommended airflow: 500 to 700 m³/h
- Dimensions: 225 x 400 mm
- Weight: 5.3 Kg
Scope of Delivery
- 1x Activated Carbon Filter 125mm Rhino Pro (500-700 m³/h) including pre-filter