Rhino Pro Grow Activated Carbon Filter 125mm
The filters from Rhino have been tested in practice for decades and are gaining increasing popularity among growers in Germany. Grow activated carbon filters clean the exhaust air from your grow box of unwanted odors. They prevent sensitive noses and nerves of neighbors from being irritated while you cultivate your odor-intensive plants.
This activated carbon filter has a flange diameter of 125mm and is designed for an airflow capacity between 580 and 800 m³/h. It is durable, compact, and powerful, making it perfect for medium-sized grow boxes with relatively high heat generation.
Activated carbon filters are consumable products that need to be replaced when the activated carbon becomes saturated in order to maintain filter performance. The activated carbon specially selected for moisture-prone areas is non-pelletized and has a very low ash content. The 5cm thick activated carbon bed provides an extremely high adsorption capacity for odor molecules.
Tip from Dirk:
You can significantly extend the lifespan of your activated carbon filter by regularly cleaning or replacing the pre-filter fleece (every 2-4 months) as needed.
Product Features of Rhino Pro Activated Carbon Filter
- 50mm thick activated carbon bed with RC412 granulated activated carbon
- 1.5mm aluminum lid and base for reduced weight
- Unique system prevents false air flow
- Mechanically filled activated carbon to maximize the amount contained and utilize the entire filter volume
- Tapered internal base for optimized airflow
- Flange Size: 125mm
- Recommended Airflow Capacity: 580 to 800 m³/h
- Dimensions: 225 x 500 mm
- Weight: 6.5 Kg
- 1x Rhino Pro Activated Carbon Filter 125mm (580 - 800 m³/h) including pre-filter