Rhino Pro Activated Carbon Filter 160mm for a 500 to 700 m³/h powerful exhaust
The filters of the Rhino Pro series have been tested in practice for decades and are gaining increasing popularity among growers in Germany. Grow activated carbon filters clean the air of your grow box from annoying odors. This prevents sensitive noses and nerves of neighbors from being irritated while you cultivate your odor-intensive plants.
This Rhino Pro activated carbon filter has a flange diameter of 160mm and is perfectly suited for an airflow capacity between 500 to 700 m³/h. It is durable, powerful, and perfect for medium-sized grow boxes with LED lighting.
Activated carbon filters are consumable products that need to be replaced when the activated carbon is saturated to maintain filter performance. The activated carbon specifically selected for wet rooms is not pelletized and has a very low ash content. A 5 cm thick activated carbon bed provides an extremely high adsorption capacity for odor molecules of the activated carbon filter.
Tip from Dirk:
You can significantly increase the lifespan of your activated carbon filter by regularly cleaning the pre-filter fleece (every 2-4 months) or replacing it as needed.
Product Features of Rhino Pro Activated Carbon Filters
- 5 cm thick activated carbon bed with RC412 granulated activated carbon
- 1.5 mm aluminum lid and base for reduced weight
- Unique system prevents false air throughput
- Machine-filled activated carbon to maximize the quantity contained and utilize the entire filter volume
- Tapered internal base for optimized airflow
Product Information Rhino Pro Activated Carbon Filter
- Flange size: 160 mm
- Recommended airflow capacity: 500 to 700 m³/h
- Dimensions: 260 x 300 mm
- Weight: 4.9 Kg
- 1x Rhino Pro Activated Carbon Filter 160mm (500 - 700 m³/h) including pre-filter fleece