Grow activated carbon filter 160 mm for 650 to 940 m³/h
The filters from Rhino have been tested in practice for decades and are gaining increasing popularity among growers in Germany. Grow activated carbon filters clean the exhaust air from your grow box of annoying odors. This prevents sensitive noses and nerves of neighbors from being irritated while you cultivate your odor-intensive plants.
This activated carbon filter has a flange diameter of 160 mm and is designed for a fan performance between 650 and 940 m³/h. It is durable, compact, and powerful, making it perfect for medium-sized grow boxes.
Activated carbon filters are consumable products that need to be replaced when the activated carbon becomes saturated in order to maintain filter performance. The activated carbon selected specifically for moist rooms is not pelletized and has a very low ash content. The 5 cm thick activated carbon bed provides an extremely high odor adsorption capacity of the activated carbon filter.
Tipp from Dirk:
You can significantly increase the lifespan of your activated carbon filter by regularly cleaning (every 2-4 months) or replacing the pre-filter fleece as needed.
Product features of Rhino Pro activated carbon filters
- 50mm thick activated carbon bed with RC412 granulated activated carbon
- 1.5 mm aluminum lid and bottom for reduced weight
- Unique system prevents false air flow
- Machine-filled activated carbon to maximize the contained amount and utilization of the entire filter volume
- Tapered internal bottom for optimized air flow
- Flange size: 160 mm
- Recommended fan performance: 650 to 940 m³/h
- Dimensions: 260 x 500 mm
- Weight: 7.8 Kg
Scope of delivery
- 1x Rhino Pro activated carbon filter 160mm (650 - 940 m³/h) including pre-filter