Growbox Activated Carbon Filter 200mm for 1600 to 2120 m³/h Strong Exhaust
Are you looking for a large activated carbon filter for your grow box with a good price-performance ratio? Activated carbon filters cleanse the exhaust air of your grow box from unpleasant odors. This prevents your sensitive neighbors' noses from getting irritated while you cultivate odor-intensive plants.
This activated carbon filter has a flange diameter of 200mm and is particularly suitable for large grow boxes with an optimal airflow of 1600 to 2120 m³/h. If your fan has the same flange diameter and similar performance, this AC filter is exactly what you need!
Activated carbon filters are consumable products that should be replaced when the activated carbon becomes saturated. The specially selected activated carbon for humid environments is not pelletized, allowing it to maintain its high adsorption capacity for odor substances.
You can significantly extend the lifespan of your AC filter by regularly cleaning the pre-filter fleece (included once in the package) every 2-4 months and replacing it when necessary.
Key Product Features
- 50mm thick bed with RC412 granulated activated carbon
- 1.5mm aluminum lid and base for reduced weight
- Unique system prevents false air flow
- 51% open mesh grid for optimized airflow
- Machine-filled activated carbon to maximize the quantity and minimize movement
- Tapered internal base for optimized airflow and utilization of the entire filter volume
- Sealed, packaged, and labeled immediately after production to guarantee optimal lifespan
Product Information of the Growbox Activated Carbon Filter
- Flange Size: 200mm
- Recommended Fan Performance: 1600 to 2120 m³/h
- Dimensions: 300 x 1000mm
- Weight: 17.9 Kg
- 1x Rhino Pro Activated Carbon Filter 200mm (1600 to 2120 m³/h) including pre-filter fleece