Grow activated carbon filter 200 mm for 650 to 900 m³/h
The filters from Rhino have been tested in practice for decades and are gaining increasing popularity among growers in Germany. Grow activated carbon filters clean the exhaust air of your grow box from unpleasant odors. This prevents sensitive noses and nerves of neighbors from being irritated while you cultivate your odor-intensive plants.
This activated carbon filter has a flange diameter of 200 mm and is designed for an airflow capacity between 650 and 900 m³/h. It is durable, compact, and powerful, making it perfect for medium-sized grow boxes.
Activated carbon filters are consumable products that need to be replaced when the activated carbon is saturated in order to maintain filter performance. The activated carbon selected specifically for humid environments is non-pelletized and has a very low ash content. The 5 cm thick activated carbon bed provides an extremely high adsorption capacity for odor molecules from the activated carbon filter.
Tipp von Dirk:
You can significantly increase the lifespan of your activated carbon filter by regularly cleaning the pre-filter fabric (every 2-4 months) or replacing it as needed.
Product Features of Rhino Pro Activated Carbon Filters
- 50mm thick activated carbon bed with RC412 granulated activated carbon
- 1.5 mm aluminum lid and base for reduced weight
- Unique system prevents false air flow
- Machine-filled activated carbon to maximize the amount contained and utilize the entire filter volume
- Tapered internal base for optimized airflow
- Flange size: 200 mm
- Recommended airflow capacity: 650 to 900 m³/h
- Dimensions: 300 x 400 mm
- Weight: 7.6 Kg
- 1x Rhino Pro activated carbon filter 200mm (650 - 900 m³/h) including pre-filter