Activated Carbon Filter Rhino Pro 200mm for 800 to 1150 m³/h
Are you looking for a durable activated carbon filter for your grow box with the best value for money?
This activated carbon filter has a 200mm connection flange and is suitable for an airflow of 800 to 1150 m³/h. If your fan has the same flange diameter and similar performance, this grow activated carbon filter is the right product for you!
Activated carbon filters clean the intake air or exhaust air from unpleasant odors and dust. This prevents you from irritating the sensitive noses of your neighbors when you grow plants with strong odors. The filter is very lightweight and easy to install, weighing only 9.3 Kg.
Activated carbon filters are consumable products that need to be replaced when the activated carbon becomes saturated. The activated carbon selected specifically for humid environments is not pelletized, allowing it to maintain its extremely high adsorption capacity for odor substances.
You can significantly increase the lifespan of your activated carbon filter by regularly cleaning the pre-filter fleece (included once in the delivery) every 2-4 months and replacing it when necessary.
Key Product Features
- 50mm thick bed of granulated RC412 activated carbon
- 1.5mm aluminum lid and bottom for reduced weight
- Unique system prevents false air throughput
- 51% open mesh grid for optimized airflow
- Machine-filled activated carbon for maximizing the contained amount and minimizing possible movement
- Conical internal bottom for optimized airflow and utilization of the entire filter volume
- Sealed, packaged, and labeled immediately after production to guarantee optimal lifespan
- Flange Size: 200mm
- Recommended Fan Performance: 800 to 1050 m³/h
- Dimensions: 300 x 500mm
- Weight: 9.3 Kg
- 1x Rhino Pro Activated Carbon Filter 200mm (800 to 1050 m³/h) including pre-filter fleece