Grow Box Activated Carbon Filter 200mm for 950 to 1310 m³/h Airflow
Are you looking for a durable activated carbon filter (ACF) for your grow box with the best price-performance ratio?
This activated carbon filter has a 200mm connection flange and is suitable for an airflow of 950 to 1310 m³/h. It is durable, compact, and powerful, making it perfect for medium-sized grow boxes.
ACFs clean the exhaust air from unpleasant odors and dust. This prevents you from irritating the sensitive noses of your neighbors when you cultivate plants with strong odors. The filter is very lightweight and easy to handle, weighing only 11 kg.
Activated carbon filters are consumable products that need to be replaced when the activated carbon is saturated. The activated carbon selected specifically for humid environments is not pelletized, allowing it to maintain its extremely high adsorption capacity for odor compounds.
You can significantly extend the lifespan of your activated carbon filter by regularly cleaning (every 2-4 months) or replacing the pre-filter fleece (included once in the package). We offer the appropriate pre-filter fleeces in our range of products.
Key Product Features
- 50mm thick bed of RC412 granulated activated carbon
- 1.5mm aluminum lid and base for reduced weight
- Unique system prevents false air throughput
- 51% open mesh for optimized airflow
- Machine-filled activated carbon to maximize the contained amount and minimize possible movement
- Conical internal base for optimized airflow and utilization of the entire filter volume
- Sealed, packaged, and labeled immediately after production to guarantee optimal lifespan
- Flange size: 200mm
- Recommended fan performance: 950 to 1310 m³/h
- Dimensions: 300 x 600mm
- Weight: 11 kg
- Rhino Pro Activated Carbon Filter 200mm (950 to 1310 m³/h) including pre-filter