Large activated carbon filter 250mm for 2200 to 2800 m³/h strong exhaust systems by Rhino Pro
Are you looking for a durable activated carbon filter for your exhaust system with a good price-performance ratio?
Activated carbon filters clean the exhaust air of your cultivation space from unpleasant odors and dust. This prevents sensitive noses of your neighbors from being irritated while you cultivate odor-intensive plants.
This large activated carbon filter has a flange diameter of 250mm and is optimal for an air flow rate between 2200 to 2800 m³/h.
Activated carbon filters are consumables that need to be replaced when the activated carbon is saturated. The activated carbon of the Rhino Pro series, type RC-412, specially selected for humid areas, is characterized by its extremely high odor absorption capacity. Therefore, this AC filter is durable, powerful, and perfect for large grow boxes or cultivation spaces.
Tip from Dirk:
You can significantly increase the lifespan of your AC filter by regularly (every 2-4 months) cleaning the pre-filter.
Key Product Features
- 50mm thick activated carbon bed with RC412 granulated activated carbon
- 1.5mm aluminum top and bottom for reduced weight
- Unique system prevents false air flow
- Mechanically filled activated carbon to maximize the quantity contained and utilize the entire filter volume
- Tapered internal bottom for optimized air flow
Product Information about the AC Filter
- Flange size: 250mm
- Recommended fan performance: 2200 to 2800 m³/h
- Dimensions: 350 x 1000mm
- Weight: 21.5 Kg
- Rhino Pro activated carbon filter 250mm (2200 to 2800 m³/h) including pre-filter