Large Activated Carbon Filter 315mm for 2900 to 3750 m³/h Strong Exhaust
The Rhino grow activated carbon filters have been tested in practice for decades and are gaining popularity among growers in Germany. Grow activated carbon filters clean the exhaust air of your grow box from annoying odors. This prevents sensitive noses and nerves of neighbors from being irritated while you cultivate your odor-intensive plants.
This activated carbon filter has a flange diameter of 315 mm and is designed for a fan capacity between 2900 and 3750 m³/h. It is durable, powerful, and perfect for large grow boxes and cultivation rooms.
Activated carbon filters are consumable products that need to be replaced when the activated carbon is saturated in order to maintain filter performance. The activated carbon specifically selected for humid environments is non-pelletized and has a very low ash content. The 5 cm thick activated carbon bed provides an extremely high adsorption capacity for odor molecules of the activated carbon filter.
Tipp von Dirk:
You can significantly extend the lifespan of your activated carbon filter by regularly cleaning or replacing the pre-filter fleece (every 2-4 months) as needed.
Product Features of the Rhino Pro Activated Carbon Filters
- 50mm thick activated carbon bed with RC412 granulated activated carbon
- 1.5 mm aluminum lid and bottom for reduced weight
- Unique system prevents false air throughput
- Machine-filled activated carbon to maximize the amount contained and utilize the entire filter volume
- Tapered internal bottom for optimized air flow
- Flange size: 315 mm
- Recommended fan capacity: 2900 to 3750 m³/h
- Dimensions: 415 x 1000 mm
- Weight: 26.2 kg
- 1x Rhino Pro Activated Carbon Filter 315mm (2900 - 3750 m³/h) including pre-filter