Our largest activated carbon filter 315mm for 3200 to 4250 m³/h strong exhaust systems
The Rhino grow activated carbon filters have been tested in practice for decades and are gaining increasing popularity among growers in Germany. Grow activated carbon filters clean the exhaust air of your grow box from annoying odors. This prevents sensitive noses and nerves of neighbors from being irritated while you cultivate your odor-intensive plants.
This activated carbon filter has a flange diameter of 315 mm and is designed for a fan capacity between 3200 to 4250 m³/h. It is durable, powerful, and perfect for large grow boxes and cultivation rooms.
Activated carbon filters are consumable products that need to be replaced when the activated carbon is saturated in order to maintain filter performance. The activated carbon specially selected for moist rooms is not pelletized and has a very low ash content. The 5 cm thick activated carbon bed provides an extremely high adsorption capacity of odor molecules from the activated carbon filter.
Tip from Dirk:
You can significantly extend the lifespan of your activated carbon filter by regularly cleaning the pre-filter fleece (every 2-4 months) or replacing it as needed.
Product Features of the Rhino Pro Activated Carbon Filters
- 50mm thick activated carbon bed with RC412 granulated activated carbon
- 1.5 mm aluminum lid and bottom for reduced weight
- Unique system prevents false air throughput
- Machine-filled activated carbon to maximize the amount contained and utilize the entire filter volume
- Tapered internal bottom for optimized airflow
- Flange size: 315 mm
- Recommended fan capacity: 3200 to 4250 m³/h
- Dimensions: 415 x 1200 mm
- Weight: 31.2 Kg
Scope of Delivery
- 1x Rhino Pro activated carbon filter 315mm (3200 - 4250 m³/h) including pre-filter