Moisture Meter Ygrasia 110
The moisture meter Ygrasia 110 by Holland Green Science offers a reliable, fast, and accurate measurement of moisture content in samples. Ygrasia 110 uses the Loss On Drying (LOD) method to measure moisture. The device first weighs a sample and then heats it until it is dry. Subsequently, the moisture meter Ygrasia 110 weighs the sample again when it is dry. The percentage of moisture loss during the drying process is calculated from the difference between the initial and dry weights of the sample.
Product Description of Moisture Meter Ygrasia 110
- CE certified
- Halogen lamp/HBM sensor
- Aluminum shell
- Stainless steel chamber
- Temperature and time setting
- 3-year warranty
- Memory slots: 15
Specifications of Moisture Meter Ygrasia 110
- Capacity: 110g
- Resolution: 0.01 g
- Operating temperature: 5°C ~ 35°C
- Display: LCD (white backlight with black front)
- Calibration: External calibration
- Interface: RS232
- Pan size: 90mm
- Packaging size: 490 x 350 x 360 mm
- Gross weight: 7.5kg
- Heating source: Halogen lamp
- Temperature sensor: PT100
- Temperature range: 40°C ~ 199°C
- Temperature increment: 1°C
- Moisture range: 0.00% ~ 100.00%
- Moisture accuracy: 0.2%
- Dry range: 100.00% ~ 0.00%
- Time setting: 1 ~ 99 minutes in 10 seconds
- Heating: 220 V ± 15% 50 Hz/ 400 W
- Balance: Input: 220 V 50 Hz Output: 9 V
Moisture Meters in Laboratory Technology
Moisture meters are crucial in many industries. They are used to determine the moisture content of materials and products, ensuring that the samples meet requirements and are safe.
Applications of Moisture Meters
A moisture meter can be used in various laboratory applications, including:
- Food: Moisture meters are used to determine the moisture content of food items such as grains, flour, nuts, fruits, and chocolate. This is important to ensure that the food is safe, of high quality, and compliant with regulations.
- Pharmaceuticals: Moisture meters are used to determine the moisture content of pharmaceutical active ingredients and formulations. This is important to ensure the safety and effectiveness of medications.
- Chemistry: Moisture meters are used to determine the moisture content of chemicals and raw materials. This is important to ensure that the chemicals and raw materials are of high quality and suitable for their intended use.
- Process control: Moisture meters are used in industrial process control to monitor and control the moisture content of materials during the manufacturing process.
Technical Requirements for a Moisture Meter
Moisture meters must meet certain technical requirements to be reliable and accurate. These include:
- Accuracy: Moisture meters should be able to determine moisture content with a certain level of accuracy.
- Sensitivity: Moisture meters should be able to determine low levels of moisture content.
- Repeatability: Moisture meters should be able to consistently determine the same moisture content.
- Processing Speed: Moisture meters should be able to process samples quickly.
- User-Friendliness: Moisture meters should be easy to use and maintain.
Overall, moisture meters are important instruments in laboratory technology as they allow for the determination of moisture content in materials and products to ensure compliance and safety. It is important to select the appropriate moisture meter for the specific requirements of an application and operate it in accordance with technical requirements and regulations. Regular maintenance and calibration of the moisture meter are also important to ensure accuracy and reliability of the device.