GHP Probox Ecopro 60x60x140cm
You have limited space but still want to grow your own herbs at home?
Then the Ecopro 60 Mini-Growbox from Garden Highpro is the right planting tent for you.
Discreet design with efficient interior coating
Plant tents offer you the advantage of gardening indoors year-round. This grow box has a black fabric cover made of Nylon 420D, which is internally coated with 97% reflective Mylar. This redirects stray light back to your plants, increasing your yield. Shaded leaves and plants at the edges also thrive. You can find the right LED grow light for a 60x60cm base area in our shop.
Many hobby gardeners check their plants at least once a day. The Ecopro grow boxes from GHP allow you to observe your plants through viewing windows without disturbing the sensitive room climate. The window is integrated into the front door, allowing for the placement of multiple grow boxes side by side.
The assembly is quick and easy. You don't need tools or another person. Simply connect the tent poles with the plastic connectors and put on the cover. The maximum load capacity of the grow box is 23 kg.
How many plants fit in a 60-size grow box?
Grow boxes with a 60x60cm base are perfect for meeting personal needs. Many growers place between one and four plants inside. You could also consider growing a mother plant in the tent to always have enough cuttings for the "Sea of Green" method in your flowering tent.
Product information about the GHP Probox Ecopro 80
- Assembled size: 60 x 60 x 140 cm
- Cultivation area: 0.36 m²
- High-quality Mylar with a reflectivity of 97%
- Strong and durable fabric made of black Nylon 420D
- Patented strong and stable structure
- Maximum load capacity: 23 kg
- Poles made of 16 mm rods and plastic connectors
- Insert shelf
- Front door: 40 x 125 cm
- Viewing window: 20 x 20 cm with cover
- Two round openings with a diameter of 13.5 cm each for cables and exhaust
- Lower inlet opening: 20 x 12 cm
- GHP Probox Ecopro 60 including accessories