What is Purolyt?
Purolyt Disinfectant Concentrate is specifically designed for gardeners to keep greenhouses, indoor air, gardening tools, propagators, inert substrates, hydroponic systems, and nutrient solutions free from unwanted microorganisms and biofilms.
The GAMECHANGER Purolyt opens up new possibilities for plant cultivation according to VPD charts, as it allows for cultivation in a clean environment even at high temperatures and humidity levels. Finally, the full potential of plant genetics can be realized.
Application of Purolyt
For disinfecting surfaces in greenhouses and agriculture, Purolyt can be used in a diluted form with the following methods:
- Cold misting
- Wipe disinfection
For the disinfection of water and nutrient solutions, Purolyt can be added directly. Since plant pathogens such as bacteria, fungi, and viruses are spread through irrigation water, clean and germ-free water is essential in hydroponic systems.
Important Application Notes
- Use the prepared dilution as soon as possible, but within 48 hours at the latest. Store in a tightly sealed container and protect from UV light.
- For spraying/misting, always use purified water (e.g., distilled water, RO water, or osmosis water). We recommend commercial spray equipment with a minimum of 3 bars of pressure.
- If plants are grown under artificial light, spraying/misting should be done shortly before or during the photoperiod, but always with the production lighting turned off.
- Production lighting must remain off for 20-30 minutes after spraying. To keep the plants in the photoperiod during this time, a 4-watt LED per 3 m2 is sufficient.
Applications of Purolyt
Proactively implemented hygiene measures in plant cultivation reduce the infection pressure, which reduces the need for pesticides and increases the success of biological pest control.
Effect of Purolyt
Purolyt quickly and reliably eliminates harmful bacteria, fungi, and algae. Proper application ensures a safe environment for plant cultivation.
Biofilms in water-carrying systems are effectively removed and their formation prevented.
Principle of Action
Purolyt employs a similar principle of action as the human body to combat bacteria and viruses:
When the immune system detects a virus, white blood cells are activated. These produce hypochlorous acid (HOCl), which is also the active ingredient in Purolyt. It is scientifically confirmed that HOCl has extremely efficient disinfecting properties.
Advantages of Purolyt
- Creates a safe environment for consistent and successful production.
- Makes it possible to establish favorable climatic conditions in which beneficial organisms can thrive, while pests are minimized.
- Reduces downtime and saves labor.
- Leaves no harmful residues, as the active components react back to water and trace minerals.
- Due to Purolyt's mode of action, there is no possibility of resistance development in microorganisms.
- Free of chemical additives such as surfactants, phosphates, alcohols, formaldehyde, silver ions, fragrances, or dyes.
How is Purolyt Manufactured?
Manufacturing is done in an environmentally friendly process using water + salt + electricity. Nothing else!
Developed and produced in Germany. More information at: www.purolyt.de
Use disinfectants carefully. Always read the label and product information before use.
Contents of Delivery
- 1x Purolyt 250ml