BioTabs Orgatrex - Organic Plant Nutrition
Suitable for both the growth and flowering phases.
- When transplanting your seedling or repotting: water with a solution of 5ml Orgatrex per liter of water
- In the fifth week: water the plants with a solution of 20ml Orgatrex per liter of water
- If you feel the plants need additional fertilization, administer a solution of 5ml Orgatrex per liter of water as needed.
For use as part of the BioTabs organic cultivation and flowering strategy. The Orgatrex/water solution can be stored for up to two days, after which it should be disposed of. Store in a cool place and shake or stir well before use. Orgatrex is approved as an organic fertilizer for all plant species. This fertilizer contains no animal components or products and is therefore Vegan.
- BioTabs Orgatrex contains alfalfa meal, molasses, vinasse, silicon dioxide, and rock flour.
- N-P-K: (5-1-5)
- Balanced quantities of Zn, Cu, Mn, Co, Mo, S, Na, B, and Fe.
For optimal results, combine Orgatrex with our beneficial soil bacteria (Bactrex) and root-boosting mycorrhizal spores (Mycotrex) during rooting.
- 1x BioTabs Orgatrex 5 Liters