BioTabs Orgatrex - Organic Plant Nutrition
Suitable for both the growth and flowering phases.
- When planting your seedling or transplanting: water with a solution of 5ml Orgatrex per liter of water
- In the fifth week: water the plants with a solution of 20ml Orgatrex per liter of water
- If you think the plants need additional fertilization, administer a solution of 5ml Orgatrex per liter of water as needed.
For use as part of the BioTabs organic cultivation and flowering strategy. The Orgatrex/water solution can be stored for two days, then it should be discarded at the latest. Store in a cool place and shake or stir well before use. Orgatrex is approved as an organic fertilizer for all plant types. This fertilizer contains no animal components or products and is therefore Vegan.
- BioTabs Orgatrex contains Lucerne meal (Alfalfa), molasses, vinasse, silicon dioxide, and rock flour.
- N-P-K: (5-1-5)
- Balanced amounts of Zn, Cu, Mn, Co, Mo, S, Na, B, and Fe.
For optimal results, combine Orgatrex with our beneficial soil bacteria (Bactrex) and the useful mycorrhiza spores during rooting (Mycotrex).