Black 8 Liter Fabric Pot by Root Pouch
Never has it been easier to make your plants happy.
The Root Pouch 8L is a high-quality fabric pot with medium volume, allowing you to cultivate healthy plants from seed to blooming.
In this plant sack, the roots grow in a perfect air-water ratio, enabling them to develop a vibrant and finely branched root system. Moreover, the permeable structure promotes root formation as the roots die off at the edges and new ones emerge inward. The pot is made of a blend of natural and PET fibers and will last for many years. Furthermore, it is UV-resistant, BPA-free, and non-toxic, ensuring safety for you.
The Root Pouches are the only fabric pots produced from a special and secret blend of recycled natural and PET fibers. This gives them even better properties for roots and soil life.
- Diameter: 21 cm, Height: 21 cm
- Black, sturdy fabric with 260 g/m² weight
- Suitable for soil and container cultivation
- Machine washable, lightweight, unbreakable
- Dries evenly from all sides, preventing waterlogging
- Prevents overwatering, the main mistake of hobby gardeners
- Blend of natural and PET fibers (100% recycled material)
- Perfect air-water ratio in the substrate
- Promotes vibrant and finely branched root system (no circling roots)
- Suitable for all substrates and cultivation systems
- Improved drainage
- Lifespan: 4 - 5 years
- UV resistant, BPA free, non-toxic
- 1x Root Pouch 8L Fabric Pot Black (without handles)