Black 3.8 Liter Fabric Pot by Root Pouch
Roots deserve the best!
The Root Pouch 3.8 Liter is the perfect product for germinating seedlings, propagating cuttings, and nurturing young plants.
The bag's blend of natural and PET fibers is made from 100% recycled materials and is built to last. With a grammage of 260 g/m², this product is highly stable and durable. The pot is designed to create the optimal air-to-water ratio in the soil, providing a healthy environment for microorganisms and plant roots. Root Pouch ensures vibrant and well-branched root systems without root circling. The plant bag is UV-resistant, BPA-free, and non-toxic, making it safe for you.
Root Pouches are the only fabric pots produced from a special and secret blend of recycled natural and PET fibers, which enhances their properties for roots and soil life.
- Diameter: 15 cm, Height: 19 cm
- Black, sturdy fabric with 260 g/m² grammage
- Suitable for soil and container cultivation
- Blend of natural and PET fibers (100% recycled material)
- Optimal air-to-water ratio in the substrate
- Promotes vibrant and well-branched root systems (without root circling)
- Suitable for all substrates and cultivation systems
- Improved drainage
- Lifespan: 4-5 years
- UV resistant, BPA-free, non-toxic
- Climate-regulating (cooling in summer / insulating in winter)
- 1x Root Pouch 3.8L Fabric Pot in Black (without handles)