Charcoal 12 Liter Fabric Pot by Root Pouch
Fabric pot specially designed for hydroponics!
Fabric pots are currently a big novelty, but the "Root Pouch" is among the best on the market. It has a porous structure that prevents waterlogging and promotes root growth. For larger plants, this planting bag is perfect. The "Root Pouch" products are UV-resistant, BPA-free, and non-toxic by default, making them safe for you. The Root Pouches are the only fabric pots made from a blend of recycled natural and PET fibers, which provides even better properties for roots and soil life.
- Dimensions: 25 cm diameter, 21 cm height => Net volume is closer to 11 liters
- Lightweight fabric with 150 g/m² weight specially designed for hydroponics
- Machine washable, reusable, lightweight, and unbreakable
- Dries evenly from all sides and prevents waterlogging
- Prevents overwatering, the main mistake of hobby gardeners
- Mixed fabric of natural and PET fibers (100% recycled material)
- Perfect air-water ratio in the substrate
- Promotes vital and finely branched root system (without circling roots)
- Suitable for all substrates and cultivation systems
- Improved drainage
- Lifespan: up to 2 years
- UV resistant, BPA free, non-toxic
- 1x Charcoal 12L Root Pouch Fabric Pot (without handles)