Vacuum Pump Anemos suitable for Xiros Micro Freeze Dryer
The dry scroll vacuum pump Holland Green Science Anemos is the latest design in oil-free vacuum pump technology. This pump delivers oil and hydrocarbon-free vacuum to prevent contamination of your product or vacuum system. With a suction capacity of 12 m3/h and an ultimate vacuum of 0.008 mbar, the Anemos is an excellent replacement for all rotary vane pumps and can be used in numerous applications, including freeze drying and short path distillation.
The Holland Green Science Anemos offers significant operating costs thanks to its robust design, long maintenance intervals, and the elimination of frequent, laborious oil changes, oil mist filters, and costly waste oil disposal. The oil-free dry scroll pump from Anemos is characterized by strong sealing, low leakage, and high vacuum. In other words, the simple, solid construction ensures high reliability with less effort and maintenance compared to their oil-based counterparts.
Other advantages include low power consumption, long service life with a high level of reliability, and low noise during operation. With its lack of oil vapor and its ability to handle water vapor and more with ease, the dry-running Anemos scroll pump from Holland Green Science is the clear choice for environmentally friendly performance in any laboratory environment.
Features and Benefits of Anemos Vacuum Pump
- Quiet operation for a better working environment
- Oil and hydrocarbon-free vacuum to avoid product contamination
- High water vapor capacity
- Perfect for laboratory applications such as freeze drying and cannabis distillation
- Low operating costs thanks to robust design, excellent maintenance interval, and zero-waste oil disposal
Anemos Vacuum Pump Safety
- CE certified, UL certification requested
Anemos Vacuum Pump Technical Details
- Performance: 12 m3/h
- Ultimate Vacuum: 0.008 millibar
- Motor Power: 400 Watts
- Nominal Speed: 1800 Rpm
- Input Voltage: Single-phase 220V
- Dimensions: 430*255*290mm (L*W*H)
- Noise Level: 54 dB(A)
- Inlet Flange: NW 25
- Exhaust Flange: NW 25
- Max. Water Vapor Pumping Rate: 100 grams
- Leakage: <>–6 mbar*l/s
- Weight: 28 kg
- Cooling System: Air-cooled
Vacuum Pump: The Key to Successful Laboratory Freeze Drying
A vacuum pump is an essential tool in modern laboratory technology, especially in freeze drying. Freeze drying is a process where moisture is removed from materials by drying them at low temperatures below the freezing point. This process allows for the preservation of a wide range of materials, such as proteins, enzymes, bacteria, cannabinoids, medicines, and food, while maintaining their effectiveness.
How is a Vacuum Pump Used in Freeze Drying?A vacuum pump like the Anemos is used to create a vacuum inside the freeze dryer. This vacuum allows for the removal of moisture from the material by reducing the vapor pressure difference between the interior of the container and the surrounding environment. As a result, the moisture is drawn out of the material before it freezes.
Benefits of Using a Vacuum Pump in Freeze Drying
By using a vacuum pump in freeze drying, the following benefits are achieved:
- Improved drying performance: The vacuum created by the vacuum pump allows for faster and more efficient removal of moisture from the material.
- Reduction of crystal formation: By removing moisture from the material before freezing, the formation of large ice crystals is prevented, resulting in higher quality dried products.
- Preservation of biological activity: Since the material is dried at low temperatures, the biological properties of the material are preserved.