Aeroponic Pot System for 5 Plants by Terra Aquatica
The basic component is the 45L reservoir of the CultiMate L, from which CultiMate Aero has adopted numerous advantages. With its spray nozzles and grid pots that provide support to the plants, the system, apart from a few recycled clay pebbles, does not require any substrate. Each CultiMate® Aero can accommodate up to 5 plants.
- Made from extremely robust and long-lasting recycled plastic through rotational molding
- UV and light impermeable for optimal root protection
- Versatile, adaptable, and reliable
If you already have a CultiMate L and would like to experiment with substrate-free cultivation, you can convert your system using a conversion kit available from us.
Using the CultiMate AeroAssemble the system according to the instructions, fill it with nutrient solution and rinsed expanded clay, and place the plants grown in a hydroponic propagation station like HydroCloner into the pots, and you're good to go!
Technical Information about the CultiMate Aero
- Five mesh pots with an 8cm diameter
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 46 x 46 x 38.5 cm
- Tank volume: 45 liters
- 1x CultiMate Aero, 8cm