Aeroponic Propagation Station for 72 Plants by Terra Aquatica
The HydroCloner Spinner 72 is equipped with the same vortex motor as the other models in our Original RainForest series. It optimally supplies up to 72 plants with oxygen-rich nutrient solution and eliminates the need for covers.
The HydroCloner Spinner 72 propagation station is used in major US research facilities, including Los Alamos and the Argonne National Laboratory, which have achieved impressive growth rates compared to other systems.
- Propagation of 72 plants on a floor area of only 67 x 67 cm
- Larger reservoir (70 liters) ensures stable pH
- Made in France from UV-stabilized and impermeable 100% recycled plastic
Using the HydroCloner 27Assemble the system according to the instructions, fill with nutrient solution, plant cuttings directly in rockwool cubes in grid pots, and you're good to go!
- Size (cm): L x W x H: 67 x 67 x 31
- 60 liters of usable volume
- Net pots: 5 cm
Included in the Package
- 1x HydroCloner Spinner 72