Gray 78-Liter Fabric Pot with Handles by Root Pouch
The giant among large fabric pots!
Fabric pots are a big trend right now, but Root Pouch is among the best on the market. The handles make it easy to transport when filled with soil and water. It has a porous structure that prevents waterlogging and promotes root growth. The planting bag dries evenly from all sides and naturally cools down in the summer. It's perfect for larger plants. The Root Pouch products are UV-resistant, BPA-free, and non-toxic, making it safe for you.
Root Pouches are the only fabric pots made from a special and secret blend of recycled natural and PET fibers. This gives them even better properties for the roots and soil life.
- Dimensions: approximately 50 cm in diameter, approximately 40 cm in height
- Gray melange, soft fabric with a weight of 250 g/m²
- Suitable for soil and container cultivation
- Machine washable, reusable, lightweight, and unbreakable
- Dries evenly from all sides and prevents waterlogging
- Prevents overwatering, the main mistake of hobby gardeners
- Blend of natural and PET fibers (100% recycled material)
- Perfect air-water ratio in the substrate
- Promotes a vital and finely branched root system (without circling roots)
- Suitable for all substrates and cultivation systems
- Improved drainage
- Lifespan: 3-4 years
- UV resistant, BPA free, non-toxic
- 1x Root Pouch Fabric Pot 78 L Gray (with handles)