Gray 8 Liter Fabric Pot by Root Pouch
Never has it been easier to make your plants happy.
The Root Pouch 8L is a high-quality fabric pot with medium volume that enables you to grow healthy plants from seed to flowering.
In this planting bag, the roots grow in a perfect air-to-water ratio, allowing them to develop a vibrant and finely branched root system. Moreover, the permeable structure promotes root formation as they die at the edges and new roots emerge inward. The pot is made of a blend of natural and PET fibers and lasts for many years. Furthermore, it is UV-resistant, BPA-free, and non-toxic, ensuring safety for you.
The Root Pouches are the only fabric pots produced from a special and secret blend of recycled natural and PET fibers. This provides them with even better properties for roots and soil life.
- Diameter: 21 cm, Height: 21 cm
- Gray melange, soft fabric with a weight of 250 g/m²
- Suitable for soil and container cultivation
- Machine washable, lightweight, unbreakable
- Dries evenly from all sides and prevents waterlogging
- Prevents overwatering, the main mistake of hobby gardeners
- Blend of natural and PET fibers (100% recycled material)
- Perfect air-to-water ratio in the substrate
- Promotes a vibrant and finely branched root system (without circling roots)
- Suitable for all substrates and cultivation systems
- Improved drainage
- Lifespan: 3-4 years
- UV resistant, BPA free, non-toxic
- Climate-regulating (cooling in summer/insulating in winter)
- 1x Gray Root Pouch 8L Fabric Pot (without handles)