EC Meter Soil-Substrate E300 Pro: An EC meter for plant cultivation in soil and other moist, soft substrates, as well as liquids.
As a gardener, farmer, or floriculturist, you know how important it is for your substrate to contain the right nutrients and maintain the optimal temperature. But how do you measure these values? This is where the EC Meter Soil-Substrate E300 Pro from Aqua Master Tools comes into play!
Features of the E300 Pro
This EC meter has been specifically designed for measuring the EC value and temperature of soil and other moist, soft substrates in plant cultivation, as well as liquids. It features a robust housing with easy-to-use buttons. The high-quality replaceable EC electrode provides you with precise measurements down to the first decimal place. The meter is pre-calibrated and comes with batteries, so it's ready for use right away.
How to Use the EC Meter Soil-Substrate E300 Pro?
Using the E300 Pro is very simple. Follow these steps:
- Connect the electrode's PIN plug to the EC meter
- Rinse the electrode under running water and dry it with clean kitchen paper
- Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the meter
- Place the electrode in the (soft) substrate (make sure the substrate is well-moistened) or in the liquid to be measured
- Wait for the value to stabilize
- Press the HOLD button to save the measurement (don't forget to press the HOLD button again if you want to use the meter again)
- Rinse the meter with clean water after use
- Press the ON/OFF button to turn off the meter
The "EC Meter Soil-Substrate E300 Pro" is a useful tool for anyone cultivating plants in moist substrates. It's easy to use, reliable, and provides accurate measurements to ensure your plants receive the right amount of nutrients. Buy the EC Meter "EC Meter Soil-Substrate E300 Pro" now and improve the health and growth of your plants.
Included in the Package
- 1 x Substrate EC/Temp meter E300 Pro
- 1 x User Manual (NL + EN + DE)