HOMEbox Vista Medium
Professional propagation of cuttings and seedlings!
The HOMEbox Vista Medium impresses with great features for cultivating young plants in large quantities on a maximum of 3 levels.
Thanks to the light-tight viewing window in the front area, you can observe your plants at any time without disturbing the climate you have optimally set in the Vista Medium. This makes the Vista Medium very suitable for rooting cuttings, germinating seedlings, and cultivating climate-sensitive plants.
The HOMEbox Vista Medium is equipped with an optional shelf system.
The intermediate levels consist of four insert grids that can be individually used as needed.
For example, you can utilize the full 120 cm height of the Vista Medium for your plants on one side of the box by omitting 2 insert shelves (for example, for mother plants), while on the other side of the box, smaller plants and unrooted cuttings can be placed on 2 levels — wonderfully flexible! Each side then has a footprint of 62.5 cm x 65 cm => 0.4 m².
- Assembled Size: 125 × 65 × 120 cm
- Cultivation Area: from 0.81 m² (without inserted intermediate shelves) up to 2.43 m² on 3 levels
- Robust, lightproof, and dirt-repellent materials
- Durable exterior material made of polyester
- Waterproof and removable inner floor prevents accidents
- Opening A: 2x 100 mm (rear)
- Opening B: 200 mm (roof)
- OmniFlow-Airvent: 2x Ø 150 mm (left and right)
- White PAR+ interior coating
- Light-tight zippers
- Maximum load capacity: 100 kg
- HOMEbox Vista Medium including accessories