Quadratic Plant Net "Pronet" for Grow Boxes, Balconies, and Gardens by Garden Highpro (60x60cm - 150x150cm)
Elastic plant net with perfect mesh size and 36 panels. The black trellis can be flexibly stretched over cultivation areas from 60x60cm to 150x150cm using the hooks in the corners of the plant net. It is ideal for grow boxes as well as balconies and small garden areas. Especially climbing plants, tomatoes, beans, or cucumbers require a support net to grow optimally and achieve maximum yields.
When indoor gardening in indoor greenhouses, plant nets are used to optimize the small spaces in plant tents. The plant shoots are guided along the trellis to redirect vertical growth into lateral growth of the plants. This allows the plants to efficiently utilize light and increase yields. Additionally, it prevents the tipping of branches with heavy blossoms, and the top parts of the plants remain close to the light source until harvest.
What are the advantages of a plant net?
- The plant net serves as a growth aid and stabilizes the plants.
- It optimizes air circulation within the plant and allows more efficient use of sunlight, which can increase yield.
- Areas of application can include gardens, greenhouses, grow tents, propagation tents, balconies, and terraces.
- Generous mesh size allows the stems to grow through without later causing the blossoms or fruits to become embedded in the plant net. This also facilitates harvesting.
- Well-suited as a trellis for "Sea of Green" and maximizing yields.
- It can be used as a drying aid after harvest.
- The elastic synthetic fiber coating is plant-friendly and weather-resistant.
- With the help of the hooks, the plant net can be stretched over plant beds, providing strong support.
- Gardeners, florists, hobby gardeners, and farmers rely on trellises.
- 1x Plant Net "Pronet" (60x60cm to 150x150cm)