Silicon Flash - 100% Organic Plant Nutrition
Silicon Flash by BioTabs contains a fast-acting dose of silicon, nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, quickly absorbed by your plants. The benefits of Silicon Flash are immediately available to the plants. The result is lush, green, healthy plants from the beginning. The remaining nutrients are slowly released over a period of two months. Silicon Flash only needs to be added during soil preparation or to treat nutrient deficiencies.
Silicon increases plant resistance to heat, drought, pests, and pathogens. It enhances nutrient uptake, ensuring stronger plants with higher yields.
Mix 50g (80ml) per 10 liters of organic growing substrate, such as potting soil or coco coir.
- Silicon Flash can be used as needed to treat nutrient deficiencies.
- Create a small hole near the stem.
- Sprinkle 25g of Silicon Flash into the hole and cover it with soil.
- Water with a solution of 2g of Bactrex per liter of water.
For Mother Plants
- Mix 100g (160ml) per plant into the growing substrate.
- Repeat every two months for highly resilient plants.
- Cover the stem or create a few holes around the stem.